Post your Gig Pics

I like that Rob Brown swag.
I have the rudiments one.
Nice!
He was very helpful during the Covid shutdown. I did his whole Year of the Hands program during that time and it was a game changer. Helping him in anyway I can is worth it for instructors like him.

Awesome. What is that bass drum size? Looks like fun.

Thanks! Bass drum is 10x22. My main gig is a duo thing with a keyboardist/singer. We’re often crammed into a corner of whatever small venue we’re playing at. The skinny bass drum helps fit in better.

View attachment 105978
From this past Saturday. This was our first get together in a year and a half. Beautiful night, great lakeside cottage crowd, lots of rust and lots of laughs. We could hear people cheering from across the lake. All in all, a great night.

Stay safe all

Barry
Man you blend right in with that background until I enlarged it. Cool pic

Reactions: baz
and a couple of pics from one of my latest gigs...first pic is jsut as we were setting up, 2nd is during the gig from the audience (they were only jsut coming in as we played!) and the gig?....outdoors, in november, in england.....it was fooking FREEZING!!!! the bassist kept having to stop playing so he could try and warm his fingers up as he couldnt feel them while playing!

IMG_20211104_173457.jpg

254228620_4772761776108154_3229581858663018764_n.jpg

I am here as a bassist with a recording studio and questions, but thought youd like to hear my rhythm section brother Matt Alling at a recent gig.

Back