Polarizing bands/singers.

Agree about Guns and Roses

Roger Waters
of late. Love the music... his vocal opinions are quite the distractor. Glad I didn’t see him live.

Dylan and Nirvana.... Don’t get the love for either one. They don’t move y meter whatsoeve.

Agree about Guns and Roses

Roger Waters
of late. Love the music... his vocal opinions are quite the distractor. Glad I didn’t see him live.

Dylan and Nirvana.... Don’t get the love for either one. They don’t move y meter whatsoeve.

Dylan and Nirvana (Cobain specifically) are examples of musical genius with nearly zero technical skill. What you get are (somehow) really great songs with the absolute minimum musical talent (physically speaking).

Dylan and Nirvana (Cobain specifically) are examples of musical genius with nearly zero technical skill. What you get are (somehow) really great songs with the absolute minimum musical talent (physically speaking).
It's almost as if technical skill really isn't the most important thing. As we all know, this is ridiculous, surely being flashy and impressive is just as important as writing things that sound good to the ear.

Stone Temple Pilots; some consider them tag alongs to the grunge scene, others view them as a prominent grunge band.

tenor.gif

Springsteen, I just never got it , don’t enjoy his music or his voice and to be totally honest his ideals , politics or beliefs. But didn’t like the music or voice to begin with . The rest just cemented the deal for me .

Let the flaming begin .....???.

Springsteen, I just never got it , don’t enjoy his music or his voice and to be totally honest his ideals , politics or beliefs. But didn’t like the music or voice to begin with . The rest just cemented the deal for me .

Let the flaming begin .....???.

I literally know a guitar player who would fight you over that. LOL

I would sing his songs in school, especially "Like A Surgeon" and there was a click of girls who loved Madonna and hated the song. Their boyfriends would sometimes sing along with me just to irritate them. :)

That is the best thing ever. You have no idea how much that delights me

What the hell was that? That truly hurt my head.
It's like spending time on a boat. You develop sea legs with exposure over time. If you spend too long exposed to it, being back on dry stable land will feel wonky for the first few moments.

Back