Pic of yourself

From September 26, 2006, outside the MySpace HQ in Beverly Hills. Time sure flies.

auRQGLS.jpg

Me on the left back in the day when life seemed a bit easier.

Attachments

• tancrop.jpg
    tancrop.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 357
Here is a younger version of GetAgrippa with my world record Gulf of Mexico oyster-which of course I donated the shell to a large drum company which they have used for their "oyster shell" finish for all their drums the last forty years LOL. Yeah that's the ticket-I earn the moniker. LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 350
This is me from last Saturday's show with my new power trio. I apologize if it's not who you see in my avatar.

Attachments

• Me-under-100K.jpg
    Me-under-100K.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 312
  • Me-under-100K.jpg
    Me-under-100K.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 315
Here's an action shot from 2013, from the music video for the original SHARKNADO. Yes, I wore white socks. No regrets.

JuHNQe3.jpg

Guitarist/bassist from Anamosa (Now cedar rapids) IA. I acquired a cheap set of drums for $100 at a garage sale and now I'm obsessing on that. Here are the latest pics which include the splash I got last weekend. Just a Ludwig Accent kit that I've been practicing on and trying to improve. I got the shells, Paiste cymbals and Roto toms originally, and I added new snare and hi hat stands, the boom stand, the Zildjian "S" crash and the Sabian splash. Altogether about $300 invested and I'm having fun learning how I should have given all the drummers I know more respect.

Attachments

• web 2.jpg
    web 2.jpg
    716.1 KB · Views: 248
  • web pic.jpg
    web pic.jpg
    616.4 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
OK, I am just starting at playing drums so my only pics are playing guitar. I'll get the wife to take some shots of me behind the drums, but until then Here's a pic from 1977, and one from a couple years ago.

Attachments

• group 1.jpg
    group 1.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Brian-1.JPG
    Brian-1.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 246
Performing with the great Davy Jones as percussionist and background singer.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 237
Backing up Charlie Thomas and the Drifters last Friday night.

Attachments

• ch thomas.jpg
    ch thomas.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 326
When I'm not battling the Rebellion or scouring the Millennium Falcon for hidden cargo, I can often be found multitasking out of uniform: playing my kit while simultaneously keeping up with my lightsaber skills (Lord Vader was really pissed when he discovered that some of his confiscated lightsabers were missing, but that's a whole 'nother story).

Life as a stormtrooper can be tough, but someone's gotta do it.

Lightsaber_drumming copy.jpg

Last edited:
Back