Phil Maturano here!

Hi friends! I send you many greetings from sunny South America! I wanted to say hello to all the folks here. Its been a while since my last visit to the forum. I trust you are doing well.

For those of you who might be interested in studying with me on my lessons site. Here is a great offer and the latest news!
Did you know that we have a whole section on the site about Shuffles? If you are interested in learning how to really play shuffles this section is for you! I go through all the basics for you so you can start your journey into this wonderful groove!

Also we have a whole section on brushes! I love playing brushes and playing them well has been something that really got me a lot of work!
We also have some great new material on the site to improve your drumming! Don’t miss it!
Here I am in Italy with the awesome Steve Smith doing a clinic on brushes!
IMG_7607sm.jpgIMG_7613sm.jpg
Are you a former member of the year program on the site? Just wanted to let you know that for a limited time, as a former member of the lessons site you can rejoin the year long program for 20% off!

Yup! 80 bucks gets you back in and working on the new material on the site and back on the road to improving your drumming. Just write me and let me know you are a former member and I will reset your account to start up a full year!!

Remember you also get personal guidance from me through most social media platforms. Including wechat, Email, skype, Facebook, Instagram or Zoom! Personal guidance is a key feature of the site and it really helps when you have customized lesson plans. Short term and long term. And of course my practice system that has been a hit with drummers from all over the world!

So come on back! I appreciate every student and happy that you chose me to be a part of your drumming!
You can join us directly here...https://pmlessons.philmaturano.com/join-us/

Hi friends! Just wanted to let you know I am working hard on my youtube channel. Bringing you things you could find of use in your playing. I also love to hear from you all in the comments and exchange greetings. :) Drop by and have a look!

Hi friends on the forum! Just wanted to say Hi and let you know I am very active on my Youtube page. Talking about drums and life as a musician! Stop by if you can! Many hugs to all

Back