Peter Erskine on Artistworks

Someone's Dad

My son has at least three months left before he can go back to school and resume his drum lessons and he’s asking me to sign him up for this. Has anyone done this course? Or anything similar?

My son has at least three months left before he can go back to school and resume his drum lessons and he’s asking me to sign him up for this. Has anyone done this course? Or anything similar?

I think months of study from Peter Erskine at $105 is a great investment if your son in serious. I've done similar lesson packs with other drummers even in the past few months just to stay sharp and they were well worth the money and it looks like what Peter is offering here is very comprehensive.

I think if your son is focused on Peter Erskine - he will absolutely dig in and enjoy those lessons and he has great taste!

Thanks for the responses. I purchased the three month subscription. There was some kind of offer with a 25% discount, I think. Ended up paying £63.53 with the dollar/sterling exchange. I’ll see what he gets out of it over the next three months - he’s certainly got the time to maximise a minimal investment.

Thanks for the responses. I purchased the three month subscription. There was some kind of offer with a 25% discount, I think. Ended up paying £63.53 with the dollar/sterling exchange. I’ll see what he gets out of it over the next three months - he’s certainly got the time to maximise a minimal investment.

Good luck. This sounds like a great program to me. Erskine is a master.

Hi @Someone's Dad , How did the course go for your son? It looks interesting. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back