People are silly

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
This was my $10 score today because both seller and potential buyers see this as something that’s “broken/for parts”. The only things it was missing was the spring assembly and a beater. It was basically brand new. The footboard still had the blue plastic on it and it was never played.

Don’t wave things like this in front of the guy who has spare parts! Silly deal of the day because people are silly! Here it is, the chain drive one, next to my strap drive version. I am chock-full of spare bass drum pedals around here now ?

60F6A236-9B87-4959-8AA8-8809CF2D0D2F.jpeg83426B61-D48E-4E88-893A-1B796F17E0F8.jpegEEE832E6-FE51-4014-8EAC-09DC566F18AB.jpeg

You like that Yamaha Bo? I might want to make my pedals match at some point and have the Yamaha hat stand already. Currently using Pearl 120p which is actually just fine matching aside.

Great pedals those :) Always nice to get a bargain :)

You like that Yamaha Bo? I might want to make my pedals match at some point and have the Yamaha hat stand already. Currently using Pearl 120p which is actually just fine matching aside.
It’s nice. But it totally wasn’t necessary. I already have two other Yamahas and two DW’s. I couldn’t pass up the $10 deal. You want it? I’m also willing to let go of my Flying Dragon if you’d like that one. PM me.

yep i get that! :) i bought a pearl powershifter that a bit beat up, got it for £15 cause the shop said it had a lot of play in the heel joint, when it arrived i tried it and it had less play in it than my other pedals! so i got a good deal! <3

Back