Our grunge/punk album is online!

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
Hi again all!

Just wanted to leave this here in case anyone is still interested! This is the full album from which I recently shared a few songs that went to youtube from.

Without further adieu listen to some dirty grunge! : http://manicjetset.bandcamp.com

My favs are probably the "ballad" with the sweet ending (Haven't seen you) and I also really dig a more charged song expressing the frustrations of the legal system (Lawsuit).

Thank you all a ton if you even click play on one song. I really appreciate anyone taking the time to listen.

Great stuff! Definitely reminiscent of Dino Jr, Afghan Wigs, et al. Dirty & catchy ... what's not to like? I'm digging it!

Great stuff Dr. Watso-Ah the proper use of feedback LOL. I'm digging
Haven't Seen You, I'm Still Nowhere, and Lawsuit right now but I just started listening. Bam, Bam, Bam.

Great stuff! Definitely reminiscent of Dino Jr, Afghan Wigs, et al. Dirty & catchy ... what's not to like? I'm digging it!

HAHA. I actually keep my own tally for how often we get compared to dino jr. That's a comparison I haven't really heard myself, but you're person number 9 to make the reference, so there must be something to it. Guess I need to go listen to some more dino.

"Dirty and catchy" is probably the best description I've heard thus far. Thanks so much for listening, and I really like your new band too. I already found the band site and I've been consuming a bit today.

GetAgrippa said:
Great stuff Dr. Watso-Ah the proper use of feedback LOL. I'm digging
Haven't Seen You, I'm Still Nowhere, and Lawsuit right now but I just started listening. Bam, Bam, Bam.
Hey! You're like my favorite forum member right now =P. You seem to really dig these and I'm tickled. If you ever want to download, just PM me, I'll send you a free link, for all your support and for taking the time to check us out. If you got a band or project at the moment, I'd LOVE to check it out also.

Funny you mention feedback. We had a hell of a time getting it in the studio, but it was such a part of the sound we play that we HAD to have copious feedback in the recordings. Weirded out the engineer a bit... He's like "wait, you WANT tons of feedback, okaaaay?" The amps were setup in two separate hallways, and the guitar player had to stand out there in order to get any of the feedback going. It's kind of amusing some of the efforts we went through to "not sound as good".

Back