Old User Titles - Or: How To Re-enter The Game Of Thrones

Mediocrefunkybeat

Platinum Member
I only just noticed 'Diamond Member' today even though it's been around for months! Many, many years ago I had my own 'MFB Member' title but that was before we were using vBulletin, which I think we switched to back in 2005. I'm old.

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
I only just noticed 'Diamond Member' today even though it's been around for months! Many, many years ago I had my own 'MFB Member' title but that was before we were using vBulletin, which I think we switched to back in 2005. I'm old.
You were a diamond in the rough many years ago so of course you are now a Diamond member. As a part-time oracle I long predicted you would shine so sparkling like a diamond-naysayers said an alternate path of Radioactive member. But you are a diamond, as I predicted- congratulations I knew I was right. ROFL 🤣

Mediocrefunkybeat

Platinum Member
You were a diamond in the rough many years ago so of course you are now a Diamond member. As a part-time oracle I long predicted you would shine so sparkling like a diamond-naysayers said an alternate path of Radioactive member. But you are a diamond, as I predicted- congratulations I knew I was right. ROFL 🤣
You obsequious creep. I love it. I'll happily take 'Depleted Uranium Member', mind. If nothing else to reflect my sheer density.

SomeBadDrummer

Platinum Member
MFB? There are so many possibilities...not sure where to begin...

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member

Mediocrefunkybeat

Platinum Member
yeah this is drummer forum, not a classroom, "pointdexter"

View attachment 124841

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member

ahhhhhhh!!!!! my brain hurts....

I remember dictionary's: we used to prop open doors with them. They also make great practice pads

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
You obsequious creep.

Wow years ago when I made my prediction it was-
"On that Day Mediocrefunkybeat will shine like a diamond- and he will shout- "You fawning stalker. I hope you find peace like Astatine-a rare short-half life radioactive element that decays in hours.""
Now all these years I didn't really know what that was all about till just now. And I didn't use them high falootin words in first sentence (and who the hell has heard of Astatine?) but it's the same sentiment-and the other part was radioactive-related. I'm thinking my reference was all wrong-probably because it was "depleted uranium" and the signal didn't come in good because Astatine interference? But at least you don't want me decayed. What a relief. I was all in for the stalker getting decayed and couldn't wait till the MFer got their's eventually. Then come to find out-it's "Me" I'm the stalker all along-destined all these years later to be a fawning stalker-cause I was stalking you all these years to see the outcome if my prophesy held true-which I'm going with 75% accurate-I saw the future. Well I guess my stalking days are over as my oracle. I had to look up obsequious in the dictionary too. LOLScreen Shot 2022-09-29 at 8.27.51 AM.png