old Premier stand value?

lovemysonors

i think this is a tom stand, it works rough and is wobbly. is there any value more than $15 for this??

Attachments

• IMG_2469.JPG
    IMG_2469.JPG
    258.2 KB · Views: 89
70's Premier Snare stand. Not worth a huge amount, but actually a pretty good stand.

Old stand, wrapped with duct tape... I wouldn't pay anything for it. I've got plenty of my own gear wrapped in duct tape. :)

Seriously, though, if you want to get rid of it, I'd use it as an "extra" the next time that you sell a snare or tom or something. Until then, hold on to it. You never know when you'll need another drum stand.

Old stand, wrapped with duct tape... I wouldn't pay anything for it. I've got plenty of my own gear wrapped in duct tape. :)

Seriously, though, if you want to get rid of it, I'd use it as an "extra" the next time that you sell a snare or tom or something. Until then, hold on to it. You never know when you'll need another drum stand.
yeah the duct tape is the biggest selling point, haha.

i sold it along with a really crappy stand for $25. someone said they've been looking all over for cheap stands and he was excited to buy them, even offered me $5 more than i wanted!

yeah the duct tape is the biggest selling point, haha.

i sold it along with a really crappy stand for $25. someone said they've been looking all over for cheap stands and he was excited to buy them, even offered me $5 more than i wanted!

Well done. Gotta love it when you get more than expected. Kinda like when someone pays me asking price on Craigslist when I fully expected to take 20% less. :)

Back