New Snare coming home

drumhead61

Gold Member
I bought a new snare last week off of ebay and I am waiting for it to get home...its a Pearl Morgan Rose signature that looks sweet to me...check er out

Should be seeing it here at home in a day or two...excited I AM

Attachments

• !BSC1-2wCGk~$(KGrHgoH-DYEjlLl4)iEBKBIt8i5QQ~~_3.JPG
    !BSC1-2wCGk~$(KGrHgoH-DYEjlLl4)iEBKBIt8i5QQ~~_3.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 228
  • !BSC2BHQ!2k~$(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLlyV52BKBIuELg0!~~_3.JPG
    !BSC2BHQ!2k~$(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLlyV52BKBIuELg0!~~_3.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 219
The Pearl Morgan Rose Signature Snare Drum features stainless steel tension rods for incredible tuning precision, and a nasty green metallic finish with a glow-in-the-dark "Alien" graphic that can't be missed.

When rocking with his band Sevendust, Morgan Rose needs his drum to be loud, powerful, and full of attitude, so his mean 5" x 14" steel drum has all the projection to cut through huge speaker stacks and subwoofer

From Musicians Friend

That looks sweet! Glow in the dark... take pics in the dark for us.

Is it thin and ringy or thick and focused?

I still need a thin, ringy metal snare to round out my collection.

The Pearl Morgan Rose Signature Snare Drum features stainless steel tension rods for incredible tuning precision, and a nasty green metallic finish with a glow-in-the-dark "Alien" graphic that can't be missed.

When rocking with his band Sevendust, Morgan Rose needs his drum to be loud, powerful, and full of attitude, so his mean 5" x 14" steel drum has all the projection to cut through huge speaker stacks and subwoofer

From Musicians Friend

Yeah, that is what is says on there...although I paid less than that even with my shipping...I am enjoying the drum. But of course I STILL WANT MORE

That looks sweet! Glow in the dark... take pics in the dark for us.

Is it thin and ringy or thick and focused?

I still need a thin, ringy metal snare to round out my collection.

Its got a bit of ringy to it...very enjoyable indeed

It's a great sounding drum, just not a fan of the little aliens.

You are right it is a great sounding drum but the aliens are not that bad to me...my 2 yr old loves them! They do not glow in the dark as well as I was hoping but I can hardly play with the lights on so who needs a glow in the dark drum when I am still working on technique!

You are right it is a great sounding drum but the aliens are not that bad to me...my 2 yr old loves them! They do not glow in the dark as well as I was hoping but I can hardly play with the lights on so who needs a glow in the dark drum when I am still working on technique!

haha funny!

I want to see some pictures of your kit now that you got the new A Customs and snare!
Your kit is really growing so you need to update us. :D

wow nice snare!!
i bet bob gatzen would commit suicide seeing that 40 strand snare wires :D

RT ON JIM !!

That is a BEASTLY green beauty!

Would love to hear it. Tell you what, bring that bad boy up next time and I'll test drive it. hehehe. Congrats!!

haha funny!

I want to see some pictures of your kit now that you got the new A Customs and snare!
Your kit is really growing so you need to update us. :D

Josh you are absolutely right, I do not to throw in some more pics...Stay tuned!

wow nice snare!!
i bet bob gatzen would commit suicide seeing that 40 strand snare wires :D

Thanks, I would hope Bob has seen this many snares prior to this and resisted the attempt

RT ON JIM !!

That is a BEASTLY green beauty!

Would love to hear it. Tell you what, bring that bad boy up next time and I'll test drive it. hehehe. Congrats!!

Thanks Chuck,

Yeah, you are going to have to come down this way again, but I may be back up there in OCT...it was a small discussion last night so we will see.

Back