New Pearl Masters Maple Complete

Wowsers - That is a beaut!
Im a sucker for the red vermillion sparkle, was going to get this in the same exact color - but ultimately fell in love with the session select series.

Ah that looks great!! Nicely done :)

Very nice, man. I've owned a few Masters over the years but decided to go with a Session Studio Select this time around. There's a lot of overlap between the two series now. Enjoy the kit. You made a good choice.

I noticed that. It actually made the decision a bit interesting! However Sweetwater had a crazy sale on these when I got it. $1,200 for the shell pack!!

Wowsers - That is a beaut!
Im a sucker for the red vermillion sparkle, was going to get this in the same exact color - but ultimately fell in love with the session select series.
I got this as it is EOL finish so I’m having a hard time with the add on drums. But definitely a beautiful finish.

I noticed that. It actually made the decision a bit interesting! However Sweetwater had a crazy sale on these when I got it. $1,200 for the shell pack!!

Wow! $1200? That's an absolute steal, man. Great timing. There's no way you'll ever regret that purchase. :)

That is a great set of drums. May they give you years of musical joy. Peace and goodwill.

I got this as it is EOL finish so I’m having a hard time with the add on drums. But definitely a beautiful finish.

That finish IS really nice!

Add-ons might be tricky now (though I hope you are able to get whatever else you're looking for) but you definitely bought in at the right time in my opinion. The new 2020 finish selections are all...well, not to my taste at all. :p

Your Masters Maple Complete looks awesome....🤩
Bought this just a few months ago as my "lighter/jazz" kit but it seems to cut through anything I want it to ;)
10,14,20BD plus Mapex Armory Tomahawk 14x5.5SD
(Apologies - slightly off topic as mine is Masters Premium Maple)
IMG20210421203309.jpg

Back