New Moderator

One must earn the ban hammer. For now he gets a rubber mallet.

Congrats Andy. The question of the day is.............will Andy be bestowed a title, as in Baron, Earl or Viscount of Drummerworld ?

Until such time as he has proven himself he will be Newbie Guru

I'm sure Andy is busy designing a ban hammer....that has more resonance than any other previous ban hammers :)

Andy doesn't wait to be given a ban hammer, he makes one from scratch :)

(A T-rex doesn't want to be fed....he wants to hunt! [movie reference?])

My ban hammer is segmented so his will have to be stave.

Attachments

• IMG_7076.jpg
    IMG_7076.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_7092.jpg
    IMG_7092.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
I'm sure Andy is busy designing a ban hammer....that has more resonance than any other previous ban hammers :)

Andy doesn't wait to be given a ban hammer, he makes one from scratch :)

(A T-rex doesn't want to be fed....he wants to hunt! [movie reference?])

Mine had a little too much resonance but the Moon Gel wouldn't stay attached when pounding.

I haven't earned any ban hammer points to date, as I've been away doing

this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGr9SkiJ9sA
this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVCOt-caZgY
& lots of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mRF9sxOYEA

Hang about. They bestow upon you the prestigious title of "DW moderator" and your first moderaterly action is to shirk your responsibilities and go gallivanting over to the UAE to go falconing......and hang gliding.....and 4WD-ing.....and lounging by pools....and other assorted scallywag behaviour?

Man. Being a mod sure has its perks!!

Hang about. They bestow upon you the prestigious title of "DW moderator" and your first moderaterly action is to shirk your responsibilities and go gallivanting over to the UAE to go falconing......and hang gliding.....and 4WD-ing.....and lounging by pools....and other assorted scallywag behaviour?

Bernhard, Jon, & Johnny were aware of my prior engagements - I'm out of the country most of this month - currently heading out to Amsterdam / Rotterdam.

Had a great holiday though - it's a replacement vacation for the one I had to cancel due to unscheduled brain fart :( Not sure jumping off tall buildings is recommended therapy however ;)

If he can afford a trip to Dubai, his perks are cut off.
Just as well there are zero perks then, as I won't miss them ;)

Bernhard, Jon, & Johnny were aware of my prior engagements - I'm out of the country most of this month - currently heading out to Amsterdam / Rotterdam.

Had a great holiday though - it's a replacement vacation for the one I had to cancel due to unscheduled brain fart :( Not sure jumping off tall buildings is recommended therapy however ;)

Just as well there are zero perks then, as I won't miss them ;)

Right, no expectations, no disappointments.

WOW, so cool Videos. Not sure if this good for your heart - be careful my friend!!!

Now i know why he asked for a advance payment.....

Bernhard

...still waiting for "advanced" payment

Awww your perk is babysitting after all of us-you're our Foster Drummer Dad. All the Dad's that play drums are "cool". So tell Grunter to move over-the family has grown exponentially to thousands. Thousands of adoring fans-well hundreds of adoring fans ROFL.

Back