New Forum

bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
The new Forum is up and running .... hope you like it when you get familiar......
Let me know your thoughts....thanks a lot.
Bernhard

My thoughts?

FANTASTIC!

Thank you-not only for this great forum, Bernhard, but for EVERYTHING you have done and continue to do for the world-wide community of drummers!

All the best,

Anthony

Wow! Only three clicks now to ban spammers. Clears out their threads and any history. Amazing. Surely I jest. Three clicks is correct, but only the bad or hibitual need worry.

I like the new forum setup. Much easier on mobile too! Thanks Bernhard!

Bernhard, thank you and the administrators for all that was done to installing this update.

Very nice. Is there a list of what you've enabled somewhere? For example, can I embed, like....

[youtube]wb5lrkJqbY0[/youtube]
or can I ...

Aww, awesome.... that appears to work.

Nice clean look. Now all that's needed is spell-check to assist my lazy self.

Moseying around the renovated forum, getting used to it.
To those involved in this project - Thank You!

Looks great! The completely backwards way it lists posts in a thread is weird though. I'll look for a setting to change it

I love the looks of it, but, threads are in reverse chronological order, in other words, the top of the page is the most recent reply, so, in order to follow the post, you have to scroll to the very end and go backwards. Is there a setting somewhere to change this?
Thanks!
Rob

Looks awesome so far, looking forward to exploring all the new features (it was a rough 24 hours but we made it)!

I will say it's great to finally have these things to choose from ?. If for no other reason than to signify intent so messages won't be misinterpreted and less fights will ensue (yeah, right)!

Looks awesome so far, looking forward to exploring all the new features (it was a rough 24 hours but we made it)!

I will say it's great to finally have these things to choose from ?. If for no other reason than to signify intent so messages won't be misinterpreted and less fights will ensue (yeah, right)!
Lol.....

Small bug report: The "Your content" link doesn't show my posts in other users' threads from before the upgrade, only threads that I started.

Probably some sort of indexing job that hasn't been run or something. Absolutely no biggie, but it's sometimes a useful function to find old threads that I posted in to see if anything has happened there lately.

I see this - ok?!!

Small bug report: The "Your content" link doesn't show my posts in other users' threads from before the upgrade, only threads that I started.

Probably some sort of indexing job that hasn't been run or something. Absolutely no biggie, but it's sometimes a useful function to find old threads that I posted in to see if anything has happened there lately.

View attachment 86164

View attachment 86164

Back