New Forum Theme

Supergrobi

Honorary Member
What happens if you put a photographer and a nerd together in a drummer forum? They'll come up with a new theme, correct.

Chris Brown @cbphoto and me put our superpowers together in order to beautify the forums a bit. Chris fired up his professional photo gear to shoot some details of his beautiful TAMA Starclassic Bubinga kit:

index.php

Here's a making-of shot of his setup:

index.php

... while I again was just jumping around yelling "whoopa whoopa whoopa".

If you want to see more of Chris' stunning work, please visit https://chrisbrownphoto.com

Currently there's three versions of the new theme, the inside of the shells (as seen in the picture above), the lathing of one of his cymbals and a close-up of the glitter wrap. And no - there's no black oyster pearl available. Most likely this will not be everyone's cup of tea but maybe some of you might like the new stuff.

You can select the theme at the bottom of the forums page in the footer to the left. Once selected, there's another button next to the selector which opens a small configuration panel where you have control over some aspects of the layout and where you can select between the three wallpapers currently available:

1280-Screenshot_2021-04-29 Drummerworld Forum(2).png 1280-Screenshot_2021-04-29 Drummerworld Forum.png 1280-Screenshot_2021-04-29 Drummerworld Forum(3).png

Thanks a lot @cbphoto for the effort and the work you've put into this!

How do we pick the wallpaper we like-I like the red dots. Reminds me of.....nevermind.

How do we pick the wallpaper we like-I like the red dots

Once the wallpaper theme is selected there's another button next to the theme selector. This opens a configuration panel where you can select the wallpaper.

This is looking really good. I especially like how the sub forums and stickies are delineate. I assume this is to be the default eventually?

Well you'll have to produce SONOR, Gretsch, Pearl, etc finishes because it's just a matter of time people complain their favorite finish isn't on here like the DW list. ROFL.

Back