New cymbal day

Nice! I bought new cymbals back on January 5. May they give you years of musical joy. Peace and goodwill.

Was it...

...dark chocolate?

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
csi miami GIF

nice cups.

That was some pricey candy. Did you get Bit O' Honey?

So what had happened was I ordered some expensive candy and got some 17”, 18”, & 19” K Dark’s with the candy! 😂😂😂

View attachment 144303
I bet those sound good together. I have a 18 k dark and 17 k custom dark. Sometimes I think a 17 k dark would fit in better. Congratulations

Congratulations on your new cymbals! I also have an 18” K Dark Thin crash. Might be my favorite crash I’ve ever owned and works really well for what I play. Always very pleased with how great it sounds when watching video clips from gigs. Great choice going with the K Dark Thins!

Nice pies! I played a backline kit with those last summer and they sounded great. The backline kit didn't come with any candy, though. Lame!

Nice!
Look beautiful
Ive never played K cymbals. What is the sound difference between K and A Med Thin? ( I own those)

Ive never played K cymbals. What is the sound difference between K and A Med Thin? ( I own those)
I think it was Max was known to say "A's are major key, K's minor key"
that's kind as concise as descript it gets
another guy exclaimed "the difference is night and day"
K- night A- Sunlight
ha!

Last edited:
Nice!
Look beautiful
I have some A Custom’s also and they are brighter than the K Sweets and K Darks I own.

Back