New Cymbal Day!! Avedis

dirtyclinic

I saw this in the local classifieds for $200. I talked him down to $150. 18" Zildjian Avedis!!! This thing looks and sounds awesome. I love the aged look on it. It's 18 inch but it sounds great using it as a ride and the crash sounds awesome as well. I really want to try the 22 inch now.

m9R6DzQ.jpg

Nice! I love an 18" cymbal that be used as a ride and a crash. I miss my El Sabor 18". Peace and goodwill.

Wow. I very rarely crash with my ride, I am really missing out....that sounds great to crash.

That's what I like about the Avedis series they're like really great old As but without having to do the leg work to find a good one or take a gamble like I did.

They've managed to make them sound aged and played in too, you could do a gig with that one cymbal. I like that level of versatility.

I saw this in the local classifieds for $200. I talked him down to $150. 18" Zildjian Avedis!!! This thing looks and sounds awesome. I love the aged look on it. It's 18 inch but it sounds great using it as a ride and the crash sounds awesome as well. I really want to try the 22 inch now.

m9R6DzQ.jpg

Fantastic! That is great for a LSR when using a larger ride and a primary ride for smaller applications. I've been looking at those as less dry alternative to my uptown ride when I want a little more wash.

m9R6DzQ.jpg
Great score!
I love the look of these cymbals, they really have something about them and the hand spun lathing is beautiful in its own right.

Back