New Creedence movie on Netflix

PorkPieGuy

Platinum Member
Travelin' Band: Creedence Clearwater Revival at the Royal Albert Hall is a good watch. I really didn't care too much about the commentary, but the concert was really good.

I watched this... I was struck by the difference in what I saw and what I expect from a modern "stage show". These things are vastly different. It was just interesting to see how things were different in a different time. I guess a more contemporary comparison would be a George Straight show verses a Garth Brooks show. Not necessarily good or bad, just different.

CCR was a bit before my time, but I had no idea how popular they were in the day.

I watched this... I was struck by the difference in what I saw and what I expect from a modern "stage show". These things are vastly different. It was just interesting to see how things were different in a different time. I guess a more contemporary comparison would ave invented the southern rockbe a George Straight show verses a Garth Brooks show. Not necessarily good or bad, just different.

CCR was a bit before my time, but I had no idea how popular they were in the day.
Well, me too, Imdiscovered them later on, I was too young when they were at their top but they are considered to have invented the southern rock or at least one of the most famous band in this category. Thanks for the input, I will check it

Well, me too, Imdiscovered them later on, I was too young when they were at their top but they are considered to have invented the southern rock or at least one of the most famous band in this category. Thanks for the input, I will check it
I put the movie in my list, too. I downloaded the album and those guys didn’t leave anything behind. The mix is rough, but the energy is palpable.

CCR filled the void in my music world left by the Beatles. I never saw them live, and for decades thought they were from Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi or Louisiana. I had no clue the were from outside the Bay Area in NoCal until the internet came online.

In addition, it’s very sad/disturbing how the band’s contract went down. No doubt it contributed to the band’s demise.

Back