Joyful Noise?

Good question. Now that you mention it I am seeing less of their product on the sites I look through. Could be laying low due to Covid 19. I love their drums but can't afford them.

could be having production issues, best way to find out is get in touch with them via their site and ask them direct :)
I did email awhile back, no response so, figured someone here might know something. I remember they were advertising kits at one point but, that never came to fruition. I own a few of their drums and really like them..

I want to assure you that Joyful Noise is alive and well. I just spoke with Curt and he caught me up on all that is going on with R&D and expansion.
Curt has chosen to keep things under the radar for now but I'll prime the proverbial pump by saying you won't believe what's coming down the pike.

I just read a new Facebook announcement from them about their new factory.

I never understood the ultra expensive snares. If they are so good, why does anyone who owns one also have other brand snares that they play? I would think for the money, it would be the only snare you need.

I never understood the ultra expensive snares. If they are so good, why does anyone who owns one also have other brand snares that they play? I would think for the money, it would be the only snare you need.

There three kind of sounds, good, bad, and different. Let’s face it, most of us who start buying more and more gear it is strictly for collecting purposes.

Back