IT WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEK: CHANGE..

LOL Bernhard

I'm sooooooooooo sorry everyone.

If it truly is really only going to be one hour Bernhard, then I can deal, I think. Yes. I can do this.

So I guess it's OK to skip the phone call :)

Hello,
not for mobile, but for computer;

We scroll down to view Topics and subtopics. correct
When you hover over the thread it gives the reader a quick view of the OP's thread question and pops down so you can read it. correct
We continue to scroll down in a fluid motion. correct

Please have the new engine do the same.

When hovering over the thread or title, please have it to pop down, as it is now.
If it pops up you have to scroll back up, give it room, then you are able to read it. Very annoying for all.

& We all like how easy it flows here :)

& Thanks for the upgrade !

Lookin' good! Kudos to the admin crew! :cool:

At the moment NO - because we have threads with 1000 answers and No. 1 post is back in 2005.....but we check for a solution
Bernhard

So you really want to see the post from 2005 first and then work down 500 posts to see the new one? Imagine Facebook would work like this....or what i see wrong?
No not me. when I see the subject, I want to see the current posts. The front page can't be from 2005 or you be scrolling all day to get to anything relevant.

So you really want to see the post from 2005 first and then work down 500 posts to see the new one? Imagine Facebook would work like this....or what i see wrong?
He's talking about within a single thread... Lots of people think it's backwards to have the posts from newest to oldest. I'm in that camp. I prefer to see the thread's opening post first followed by the replies in order. {edit} I'm seeing we're also missing the "jump to latest post" link which is a key part of listing old to new so you can skip to the latest if you're already familiar with what's happening in the thread.

As to the order of all the threads in the main pages, yes, I think almost everyone will want the newest threads to list first and the oldest at the back of the line.

Last edited:
He's talking about within a single thread... Lots of people think it's backwards to have the posts from newest to oldest. I'm in that camp. I prefer to see the thread's opening post first followed by the replies in order. {edit} I'm seeing we're also missing the "jump to latest post" link which is a key part of listing old to new so you can skip to the latest if you're already familiar with what's happening in the thread.

As to the order of all the threads in the main pages, yes, I think almost everyone will want the newest threads to list first and the oldest at the back of the line.
You can get to the last post by clicking on the name showing in that thread on the subject page, asa I did on this thread. I clicked on your post.

You can get to the last post by clicking on the name showing in that thread on the subject page, asa I did on this thread. I clicked on your post.
Right but as it stands, won't the "last" post always be first in the list? That link is only helpful if you list old to new as I prefer I thought?

I mean within the topic. When I would click on the thread title it would automatically jump to the first unread post so I didn't actually have to scroll all the way through the thread. I just prefer to read down to see the replies in order.

Back