INTERVIEWED HER

Wow 28 million hits it must be Sina. That's awesome. Need to be more clear-so is it an interview being published that we can read already? Be great if you could interview the Finnish drummer who claims to be the fastest (with a growing brain and forehead I gather) and most innovative drummer-that would be an interesting read too.

I'm curious, which Finnish drummer are you mentioning? We've got some good ones.

If you could understand "molecularization" you can understand this thread.

Well it wasn't an interview but " I " did get to talk to "HIM". I talked to "HIM" about a possible collaboration and maybe he could help "ME". Wait? No "I" need the help not "Me" that SOB is always getting in my way. He usually hangs on third base.

Well it wasn't an interview but " I " did get to talk to "HIM". I talked to "HIM" about a possible collaboration and maybe he could help "ME". Wait? No "I" need the help not "Me" that SOB is always getting in my way. He usually hangs on third base.

I had a similar situation. I went THERE and saw IT. IT was glorious. Like nothing anyone has ever seen before. IT was both warm and cold, yet being rigid and soft. Ask the blind guy, HE saw IT too. After seeing IT, we went to a pizza place by plane just down the street. I told THEM I wanted THAT. SHE said they don't serve THAT, but I could get THIS. I don't want THIS, I want THAT. THEY are wrong. WE left, got back in the submarine and drove to Taco Bell where WE shared a pepperoni pizza and some fries. IT was gross, I hate Chinese food.

On the subject of young talent.

This kid’s got it, saw this yesterday on the Sabian Instagram page and was very impressed.

Reminds me of a young Nate Smith.

His name is Raghav Mehrotra

Gosh! I so hope he keeps playing into adulthood. Really got it. Got that Gadd, Jordan, Mayer posture going too, really listening to the sounds. So nice that he does pop too. I feel sure a live audience would feel his engagement with the music. Hope college doesn't turn him into a cork sniffer.
Also, I would definately read an interview of him or of his parents.
Edit: Dam! He is on Drumeo!

Last edited:
Back