INTERVIEWED HER

Is this an internet phenemenon we can now all look forward to?
Introduce a topic without enough of a complete baisis for discussion that it leaves many confused as to the subject? So then the
person posting leaves in a huff because we were expected to be mind readers in the first post.

Is this an internet phenemenon we can now all look forward to?
Introduce a topic without enough of a complete baisis for discussion that it leaves many confused as to the subject?

The beauty of forums like this is that the membership is extremely varied, and is aware of music, gear, and drummers at all levels and from around the world. Certainly more than any one of us could discover on our own. The saying "everybody knows more than somebody" applies here somewhat. I don't mind being introduced to new talent or someone worth watching. But based on that video, she's not that big of a deal. Yes, she can play. We all can play.

So then the
person posting leaves in a huff because we were expected to be mind readers in the first post.

Did he flounce off in a cloud of talc? o_O I musta missed it, I've been at NAMM all day.

Bermuda

The beauty of forums like this is that the membership is extremely varied, and is aware of music, gear, and drummers at all levels and from around the world. Certainly more than any one of us could discover on our own. The saying "everybody knows more than somebody" applies here somewhat. I don't mind being introduced to new talent or someone worth watching. But based on that video, she's not that big of a deal. Yes, she can play. We all can play.

If the OP was coherent and actually said the name of the person he interviewed he would have been received well. Instead he barged into the door screaming nonsense.

If the OP was coherent and actually said the name of the person he interviewed he would have been received well. Instead he barged into the door screaming nonsense.

I think these guys all went to the same "influencer" workshop.

1. burst in screeching gibberish
2. everyone tries to figure out what's wrong with you
3. ????
4. PROFIT $$$

Cobus Potgeiter - he was the big YT sensation I was trying to think of!! But he dropped off the map pretty fast.

I wonder what he's doing now... maybe he can open an insurance agency with Meytal Cohen!! :D

Cobus Potgeiter - he was the big YT sensation I was trying to think of!! But he dropped off the map pretty fast.

I wonder what he's doing now... maybe he can open an insurance agency with Meytal Cohen!! :D

I love Cobus's cover of Fall Out Boy's "Sugar We're Going Down." He's still making videos, but I don't watch many (if any) drum covers.

On the subject of young talent.

This kid’s got it, saw this yesterday on the Sabian Instagram page and was very impressed.

Reminds me of a young Nate Smith.

His name is Raghav Mehrotra
So like Al Jackson Jr. he can make the crowd anticipate and draw them in? Or is he all about penetration?

(sorry - been reading “Sympathy for the Drummer”, the Charlie Watts book, and that author has elevated him, along with all the other greats that no one recalls to shaman status. I’m kinda believing it. Bermuda’s the same way).

So like Al Jackson Jr. he can make the crowd anticipate and draw them in? Or is he all about penetration?

(sorry - been reading “Sympathy for the Drummer”, the Charlie Watts book, and that author has elevated him, along with all the other greats that no one recalls to shaman status. I’m kinda believing it. Bermuda’s the same way).

Not quite sure what you’re on about there.

Sabian decided to highlight him on social media to their hundreds of thousands of followers, so he’s obviously doing something right!

..like Al Jackson Jr. he can make the crowd anticipate and draw them in? Or is he all about penetration?..

Maybe you should first check people out, instead of always start name-dropping those obvious groove-masters when a really talented young guy is shown..

Or you know a lot of 14 year olds who play as tasteful as this..?

Or, 12 year olds in this case..:

Back