INTERVIEWED HER

Rudy

I recently interviewed her and found her to be very aware and charming and knowledgeable about drumming. After reading how many ppl have interviewed her...I am doubtful...but I want to get the interview into RS...There is FAR!!!!!!! more thank her girlish appeal. She has fantastic timing and her rhythm is spot on. She is funny and extremely humble, and a total delight when she talks and explains her music and way of playing and yes, her discussion of Ringo's style was perfect. I find her much fun to watch and she is a blur with her hands and at times, so patient ....also plays bass and sings..... Obviously well liked and with 28 MILLION!!!!!! HITS on SULTANS OF SWING, I'd say, very popular with so so much more to come....Thanks, --- Rudy

Wow 28 million hits it must be Sina. That's awesome. Need to be more clear-so is it an interview being published that we can read already? Be great if you could interview the Finnish drummer who claims to be the fastest (with a growing brain and forehead I gather) and most innovative drummer-that would be an interesting read too.

Never heard of her, but she's good and plays for the song. Is she known outside of YouTube?

I’ve seen her on YT a few times, but don’t get the point of this thread. While she does well playing to songs, nothing in particular stands out. I’d hire her if I was looking for a drummer, but I’m not seeing the exceptionalities being suggested.

so many here post similar or better playing and get no responses. I’ll give the OP a big star for originality though.

Wow 28 million hits it must be Sina. That's awesome. Need to be more clear-so is it an interview being published that we can read already? Be great if you could interview the Finnish drummer who claims to be the fastest (with a growing brain and forehead I gather) and most innovative drummer-that would be an interesting read too.
Aiming for ROLLING STONE.....

Are you a name? I don't think Rolling Stone will just let any old freelancer drop in, and even so, with your, er, grammar skills, I don't think you'll get published there.

Are you a name? I don't think Rolling Stone will just let any old freelancer drop in, and even so, with your, er, grammar skills, I don't think you'll get published there.

Well..I have published 6 novels with Major publishers, taught at 4 universities, published in 2 music mags b4...on 3 musicians and RS 'wanted an article i did on Dylan and a Sinead O'Connor interview i did/////but timing threw it off. No excuses...Have communicated with Dylan several times... I might not have a chance... Its been OK'd by them to send it...ITS ALL IN THE WRITING........No, I am certainly no big deal but i have a shot ...if its real and honest enuf etc.. TY rw

Aiming for ROLLING STONE.....

That would be great publicity, but it's unlikely RS would feature a YouTube drummer who's not already a sensation, like what's his name from a few years ago... I've already forgotten. The guy who was peddling his drumming course on a set of DVDs. The easy way to drumming or something like that. Yeah, lotta staying power there.

You might aim for Modern Drummer or DRUM! (online only now) or Drumhead. But unless she's got an really fascinating story, I doubt they'd be interested either.

Sorry, but you can't create a star if they're not already well on their way.

Bermuda

That would be great publicity, but it's unlikely RS would feature a YouTube drummer who's not already a sensation, like what's his name from a few years ago... I've already forgotten. The guy who was peddling his drumming course on a set of DVDs. The easy way to drumming or something like that. Yeah, lotta staying power there.

You might aim for Modern Drummer or DRUM! (online only now) or Drumhead. But unless she's got an really fascinating story, I doubt they'd be interested either.

Sorry, but you can't create a star if they're not already well on their way.

Bermuda
SINA IS WELL ON HER WAY......Its the story and the writing....i have a shot is all...i don't care...will just do my best...OK with u?????? or just give up???

Back