I did it. I put a DW logo on a PDP bass drum...

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
I'm just busting peoples chops-because it's a Pearl thing LOL. I like all drums-never really played a DW (that I remember so that doesn't mean I haven't just I don't remember or didn't know-I can be pretty clueless at times) but have some PDPs. Why the DW love or Lars hate I just don't really fathom tbh but I'll make good fun of it anyways.

yammyfan

I'm just busting peoples chops-because it's a Pearl thing LOL. I like all drums-never really played a DW (that I remember so that doesn't mean I haven't just I don't remember or didn't know-I can be pretty clueless at times) but have some PDPs. Why the DW love or Lars hate I just don't really fathom tbh but I'll make good fun of it anyways.
I felt the exact same way until two weeks ago. It takes a while to change hearts and minds. 🤗

MntnMan62

Ok Mr. Big. I'm Bob, Chief of Nomenclature at DW. This is a MAJOR breach of the utmost nomenclature and as such it comes under my perview to address such crimes. We know who you are, where you live and will be coming to get you. Such a crime carries with it the most heinous of penalties. You will be required to give up your drums for a period as yet to be determine and in return will be forced to play on a ........ wait for it...........Mendini by Cecilio. We will be in touch. And don't try to run. We are already watching you right now as we speak.