Howz come some of my poasts got deleated?

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
Hi Dog. Bin a while since we've seen your dulcet, shiny skull around these parts :)

Things good at your end?

Fishbones

Silver Member
Ohh, an existential question? Kind of along the lines of "If <chosen deity> is almighty, can he create a rock that he can't lift?"
Ah, good ol' rhetorical questions. Have you heard this one: "If you try to fail and you succeed in doing so, which one are you doing?

Pkaneps

Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it? As far as melon scratchers go, that's a honeydoodle!

mattsmith

Platinum Member
Can a moderator ban himself? :)
Actually that happened on Clock Talk...except a step farther. The main guy (Clocky aka William Wallace/ Drum Forum Troll Hall of Fame Inductee) got so out of hand there that the membership banned him from his own forum. It's confusing exactly how it went down, but it did. I used to love his obsession with Drummerworld Forum. He used to cut and paste entire threads from here and once made Bernhard a member so he could ban him.

Ahhh what a guy.

Swiss Matthias

Platinum Member
Actually that happened on Clock Talk...except a step farther. The main guy (Clocky aka William Wallace/ Drum Forum Troll Hall of Fame Inductee) got so out of hand there that the membership banned him from his own forum. It's confusing exactly how it went down, but it did. I used to love his obsession with Drummerworld Forum. He used to cut and paste entire threads from here and once made Bernhard a member so he could ban him.
Absurd stuff!