Help finding the perfect toasted sandwich maker attachment

Captain Bash

Silver Member
I need to be able to make toasted sandwiches for the rest of the band and so need to mount my trusted toasted sandwich maker close to my exotic Lake Bikal pangathangarian-exotic-ride. Obviously the chrome must be cheese overfill resistant.

Can anyone recommend a solution to this problem, surely others have faced hardware problems Yamaha to Breville fittings?

WallyY

Platinum Member
While not really following the narrative, I can only make an allusive suggestion to look for someone like Efim Khaidurov, yet who has not passed away, to make your savory contraption.

KamaK

Platinum Member
I have a cheap Kitchenaid toaster oven that does the job pretty well. I can do two racks and toast 8 slices of bread at a shot (4 sandwiches). In 5 mins it takes to blaze a crispy tan, I can make one hell of a chicken salad. Add some romaine, sliced plum tomato, and a healthy slathering of Mayo and fugetaboutit.

You can put them almost anywhere, no need to mount it. You'll need to worry about the power draw in clubs though.

Captain Bash

Silver Member
I have a cheap Kitchenaid toaster oven that does the job pretty well. I can do two racks and toast 8 slices of bread at a shot (4 sandwiches). In 5 mins it takes to blaze a crispy tan, I can make one hell of a chicken salad. Add some romaine, sliced plum tomato, and a healthy slathering of Mayo and fugetaboutit.

You can put them almost anywhere, no need to mount it. You'll need to worry about the power draw in clubs though.

Yes that's it and the rack inside the oven can double as a percussive instrument.
At the end of each number I will be able to quite legitamately say -tasty