Hello from Italy!

kaio

Hi everyone, my name is Kaio!I apologize in advance for my English, I live in Italy and I am Italian. I'm basically a percussionist but I also play drums and I enjoy bass. I graduated in Africa in Dakar (Senegal) in a music school (Ecole Nationale des Beaux Arts) in traditional African music and for this I also play the balafon and the African kora.I have a group and we build our instruments with recycled materials, the name is "Riciclato Circo Musicale". I also play with other more "normal" groups, funky genre and traditional African music.The discussions on this forum have helped me often and I hope to be able to give my contribution if it can serve.See you soon!

Welcome our international friend. Do you have any recordings or video of your music that you would like to share with us?

Hi everyone, my name is Kaio!I apologize in advance for my English, I live in Italy and I am Italian. I'm basically a percussionist but I also play drums and I enjoy bass. I graduated in Africa in Dakar (Senegal) in a music school (Ecole Nationale des Beaux Arts) in traditional African music and for this I also play the balafon and the African kora.I have a group and we build our instruments with recycled materials, the name is "Riciclato Circo Musicale". I also play with other more "normal" groups, funky genre and traditional African music.The discussions on this forum have helped me often and I hope to be able to give my contribution if it can serve.See you soon!
Hi and Welcome . Hope you are doing well in the current circumstances.

Back