Have you tried the reply?

beatdat

It's the best in town.

No more codes and text and whatnot. Just press reply and the post you quote shows up as it should. You can even edit (just don't misquote!).

Do we have @Supergrobi to thank for this?

It's the best in town.

No more codes and text and whatnot. Just press reply and the post you quote shows up as it should. You can even edit (just don't misquote!).

OK...That is cool.
My typing is NOT GOOD and I used to reply, but I have to watch what I type, and my thumb drags and places my reply wherever my thumb dragged the cursor to.

Much better!

I didn't develop it. I just installed it. And I didn't install it on purpose but it just came with the latest updates. So I'd say no, I don't have too much to do with it.

I didn't develop it. I just installed it. And I didn't install it on purpose but it just came with the latest updates. So I'd say no, I don't have too much to do with it.
Well thanks for keeping DW up and running!
If it weren't for the help I get here I might have to resign myself to Kazoo and/or pan flute. (and I have NEVER been that mellow!)

I always take pictures with my phone. I am not proficient at all in methods other than I have to take a huge picture (wide view) and then crop the hell out of it. Otherwise it's always too large.

Some days, if I didn't have DW to escape to during lunch break, I'd just be miserable til the day ended.
(Listening to some LOUD Aerosmith One Way Street kinda helps too)

[Edited for form]

Last edited:
All the cool kids are using the reply, don't be a square!

I did notice a little earlier that you can still highlight and reply to select text too. Good deal!
I was today years old when I learned this! Sweet!

Some days, if I didn't have DW to escape to during lunch break, I'd just be miserable til the day ended.
(Listening to some LOUD Aerosmith One Way Street kinda helps too)

[Edited for form]
Ditto dude

I like cutting and pasting-much like my photochop pics that I just lasso crap and paste stuff on. Technology seeks too much order-everything all lines up-it just isn't natural. There is no life in it. It's to easy to snap it on a grid-it takes "the work" out of it.

What's the difference of shining a light on the carbon in a diamond and all the carbons in our organic molecules of life? Both form ordered structures. Both will take the energy of the sun and dissipate it as heat. The diamond is formed by natural processes-pressure, heat, and time and it reaches the lowest entropy state being a solid. Life exist in an aqueous environment and that carbon's structure allows it form unique bonds and form millions of compound in aqueous solution. It took time to make either. Systems want to find lowest entropy state. The organic molecules in life are transitory-so built and decay. The "order" is because the system is finding it's lowest entropy state in both instances. In organic molecules their structure allows them to take the energy , and to do "the work" to build the transient order, and dissipate heat with greater efficiency (in a step-wise processes of metabolism) to reach it's lowest entropy state. But one system does work the other doesn't it just dissipates the heat. The diamond is way more ordered a structure with lowest entropy but there is no life in it. Life is not nearly so ordered. The moral of my "tail" is don't be a diamond in the rough and enjoy the chaos-it's what makes life. ROFL.

Last edited:
Back