Gun holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

opentune

Platinum Member
The question is how can have one and it not effect my ability to play my instrument to the best of my abilities.
ram the thing in one of these and be done with it?
I mean you presumably want your hands free for paradiddles but quick draw.

pdsh-100_hqw.jpg

IBitePrettyHard

We Americans love our guns. I don't see what the big deal is.

We have shootouts all the time. I'm flipping a revolver in my hand as we speak.

Attachments

• auv8yl.gif
    auv8yl.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Hewitt2

I'm flipping a revolver in my hand as we speak.

What My Life Would Be Like If I Robbed The Kwik E Mart The Simpsons GIF - What My Life Would Be Like If I Robbed The Kwik E Mart The Simpsons Homer Simpson GIFs

felonious69

Maybe is because i am european..

But i am not really understanding why this is considered a “normal” topic to discuss and a fellow bandmember that uses a bunch of weed not..

Weed topics get shut down within a few hours, but to discuss guns and all that crap can last a few days..

I am not caring at all if the thread is there or not btw..

Just thought is somewhat remarkable….nothing more than that…🙂
I think if more people smoked weed...especially the ones "in charge" the less people would be gettin' shot up.

felonious69

I'm still trying to imagine the scenario where one not only must have a firearm in a church, but it must be readily accessible at all times.
Mysterious ways

The Shepherd

You people from other countries don't get it. We Americans love guns.

Not all of you love guns. We were riding motorcycles with a group of 10 or so Canadians / Americans in North Carolina. We stopped for lunch at a posh spot when the guy from West Virginia pulled a .357 revolver from an holster we didn't see and put the gun on the table in front of him.

Everyone that was with us acted like he'd thrown a rattlesnake on the table. It made everyone immediately uncomfortable and he was asked to remove it. He took the revolver outside and locked it up in his bike. He told us that he worked with vending machines and was always carrying around lots of cash and change and it's just habit for him to be armed at all times. It was a bit shocking to say the least.

Before anyone jumps on me, I own a S&W .22 Victory and a FNS 40 Long Slide and I'm a Canadian (just to dispel a myth or two) but I don't own them for home defense or for camping excursions. I own them because shooting at a 30 yd indoor range sucks with a long gun and my friend is a member so we hang out and blast guns together.

felonious69

when the guy from West Virginia pulled a .357 revolver from an holster we didn't see and put the gun on the table in front of him.
THAT RIGHT THERE is an AMMOSEXUAL...he could have left it in his holster, but then his penis looks smaller!

IBitePrettyHard

Not all of you love guns. We were riding motorcycles with a group of 10 or so Canadians / Americans in North Carolina. We stopped for lunch at a posh spot when the guy from West Virginia pulled a .357 revolver from an holster we didn't see and put the gun on the table in front of him.

Everyone that was with us acted like he'd thrown a rattlesnake on the table. It made everyone immediately uncomfortable and he was asked to remove it. He took the revolver outside and locked it up in his bike. He told us that he worked with vending machines and was always carrying around lots of cash and change and it's just habit for him to be armed at all times. It was a bit shocking to say the least.

Before anyone jumps on me, I own a S&W .22 Victory and a FNS 40 Long Slide and I'm a Canadian (just to dispel a myth or two) but I don't own them for home defense or for camping excursions. I own them because shooting at a 30 yd indoor range sucks with a long gun and my friend is a member so we hang out and blast guns together.
.22s can be quite fun for target practice. My brother has a Ruger .22 with a suppressor. It took him almost a year to get the permit for it. They make you jump through hoops to get a suppressor in Virginia.

He even outfitted it with a 3 lb trigger pull, which is dangerous if you're not at the range. But it's so fun to shoot.

It sounds exactly like this.

The Shepherd

.22s can be quite fun for target practice. My brother has a Ruger .22 with a suppressor. It took him almost a year to get the permit for it. They make you jump through hoops to get a suppressor in Virginia.

He even outfitted it with a 3 lb trigger pull, which is dangerous if you're not at the range. But it's so fun to shoot.

It sounds exactly like this.
That's crazy! You can't hear it barely at all. My friend has a Ruger .22 and it's a nice gun. I like my Victory as it's easy to clean, is accurate and cheap to shoot. The .40 S&W isn't nearly as accurate but is much more 'dramatic" for first timers.

felonious69

I wanted a crossbow...she said I couldn't, so I got a keyboard, an amp, a Les Paul, a Stratocaster, an amp, a 12 string acoustic, a six string electric acoustic, a bass, an acoustic electric bass, an amp, a drum set, a computer, an interface, some mics, some cables...

Mediocrefunkybeat

Platinum Member
I think some of you guys would feel a bit different about carrying a weapon after you've seen somebody pass away in front of you. Admittedly in my experience it was not as a result of an incident, it was a medical death - but the fragility of life is something you only realise when you've seen it slip away and something you'd feel differently about taking afterwards.

felonious69

Still wondering what (PEWFLADCC) is for...code?

felonious69

People Eating Whatever Fauna Leaps Across Designated Crossfire Club...
I was close!

Mediocrefunkybeat

Platinum Member
I think it was originally founded in about 2007. When about three dozen drummers here suddenly decided to put 'Christian Drummers Army' in their signature. All in the spirit of good fun. And Chess.

Status
Not open for further replies.