GoPro test ,drums.

The audio/video is always good on those cameras but they are dizzying to watch for drumming.

So GoPro and Zoom-it sounds like that little kick is mic'ed? The audio sounds great for a live experience, but I'd fix the position of the GoPro. Nice noodling too.

I agree, nice playing, nice drum sound, everything nice..:)

I looked the whole video, but to look at this is horrible, because of the "rollercoaster-idea"..

Personally, after 10 seconds i had enough of that..

Audio and playing are spot on. Ditch the helmet cam mount for a tripod and you'll be gold.

Agree with others... the helmet cam is rarely a good view. Especially playing drums.
Your playing is good.
I’m taking a stab here, but it seems your interested in telling a story with your videos.
Experiment more with the camera. I watch youtuber Jeremy Siers for other reasons, but I do remember he on occasion will be an open book and share his thoughts and experiences with how he produces his material.
For example...

I imagine there is a ton more videos on how to shoot videos and use a GoPro.
You know how to play... now figure out what would make the viewer interested enough to watch your stuff.

Was also amazed at how close your left side cymbal is to the hihat rod, and the boom for your rightside cymbal extends over top of the floor tom.

Nothing wrong with the camera, you just can't be rocking and rolling while playing.

Nice drums, nice cymbals, great tuning, great playing, good recording. As others have said, put the camera in a still place and you can produce brilliant video.

Back