Good Times, Bad Times video on youtube

Man, you sound great on this. Don't apologize to anyone. Bonham (as much as I like his playing) ripped off plenty of other drummers, so presenting your own take is totally appropriate.

Sounded great to me as well...even with the wicked storm going on outside the room...

Great foot work...keep it up man!

This is quite nice, but what about the left foot? It goes through the whole song in eighths, quite important for the wall of sound I think. The fills were nice, but really, you need to work a lot on that left foot, even at the intro, you don't seem to really be playing it when playing that cowbell phrase. And the right hand isn't straight eighths either in the original, but that's less important. I'm not a Bonham purist, but you obviously were pretty much trying to play it note for note there, it wasn't an improvisation.
This is by no means bad, though.

Fox.

Ambitious song to cover, well done. A couple of minor glitches but you picked up most of the drum figure's features well. Like to hear the toms tuned to sound more open, though.

Looked like a pleasant way to spend a rainy day :)

Nice doubles on kick and very clean presentation. Good tempo control too. Agree with 8ths on the hats needing to be there (really not easy combined with the doubles on kick), & less muffling on the drums. Enjoyable!

Usually I just take my lumps and thank everyone for their input good or bad. So that I'll do, Thanks for the fair critique of my playing but I do have to say that there is absolutely no muffling on my toms. They are Coated Ambassadors on top of Clear Ambassadors, The recording is just very flat and without much low end. I used my Zoom Q3 and it doesn't give a very accurate representation of their actual sound. Don't know how else to explain it. Ring on and on, Oh mighty drum.

I dug it Sounded good to me..Yea the toms sound kind of weak,but liked your playing.

That was good, I enjoyed it.

Looks like a hurricane outside, haha.

Usually I just take my lumps and thank everyone for their input good or bad. So that I'll do, Thanks for the fair critique of my playing but I do have to say that there is absolutely no muffling on my toms. They are Coated Ambassadors on top of Clear Ambassadors, The recording is just very flat and without much low end. I used my Zoom Q3 and it doesn't give a very accurate representation of their actual sound. Don't know how else to explain it. Ring on and on, Oh mighty drum.
Sorry, I didn't know it was done with a Q3. I've found that the out front sound capture is totally different to the driver's seat sound. Ok, I know that's the real world anyhow, but the Q3 seems to accentuate that effect. I did enjoy your playing, & was especially impressed with the kick doubles in the groove.

I know I'm opening myself to some wicked criticism from Bonham purists, but here's my take on the Zeppelin classic. And yes, I am playing live with a band who are just off camera.

http://www.youtube.com/user/chriscirino
Nice playing. Also, from my perspective that seemed pretty "purist" to me--if I were playing it it would have probably been a reggae groove in 13/8 or something instead, lol.

It looks like you guys were rehearsing during a hurricane, by the way.

Back