Good finger exercises.

Tutin

Pioneer Member
I came across this the other day, a guy called Greg Irwin who I think is a magician. There are about 6 or 7 videos that you'll see in the related videos which get seriously difficult. I guess the main benefit of these other than the control is that you can do them wherever you are really.

Just thought some people might be interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWmDbbYH1OQ

T

kristen

Thanks for the posting Tutin! I have one of those Gripmaster things, but I was looking for something more I could do. Now I just need some wrist exercises if anyone knows any. And the finger ballet... wow... what more can you say

Tutin

Pioneer Member
Thanks for the posting Tutin! I have one of those Gripmaster things, but I was looking for something more I could do. Now I just need some wrist exercises if anyone knows any. And the finger ballet... wow... what more can you say
You're welcome Kristen, and welcome to the forum!

The best thing you can do for your wrists is to warm them up first. You can modify the first exercise in that video so that you reach over your hand and grab your wrist and switch over, which is a great place to start. Other than that I'd say using Jojo Mayers clapping exercise is definitely a good idea.

Greg also has a website dedicated to hand fitness., www.handhealth.com so check that out as well.

Hope that helped.

T