Genesis “The Last Domino” 2021 Tour

graysonator

Even though I live in the Pacific Northwest (WA State), I still thought this was very interesting!

Whoo, I will go for sure, I don't know if it will be Montreal or Toronto though..

Last concert I attended was KISS..and David Lee Roth..D.L.R. surprised me actually but I'd bet you a buck or more that Genesis would go over even better.

Loved them 40 years ago and cherish the memory of seeing them perform back then.

My heart and wallet can't take traveling across the continent to witness Phil coming out with a cane to sit in his padded chair throughout the show.

Loved them 40 years ago and cherish the memory of seeing them perform back then.

My heart and wallet can't take traveling across the continent to witness Phil coming out with a cane to sit in his padded chair throughout the show.
That’s very true

I saw Phil twice on his "Not Dead Yet" tour. Sure, it's a bummer he needs to sit down now, but his vocals were still good, and the show was great. I have no doubt this Genesis tour is going to be impressive, if just a bit different. I'm a lifelong Genesis fan, and this is, almost certainly, their last tour so I'll be there for sure.

I’ve had “That’s All” stuck in my head for a LONG time, it’s one of my favorites.

Just as I thought it was going alright
I find out I'm wrong, when I thought I was right
It's always the same, it's just a shame, THAT’S ALL! :D

Man every time this song just hits!

I saw Phil twice on his "Not Dead Yet" tour. Sure, it's a bummer he needs to sit down now, but his vocals were still good, and the show was great. I have no doubt this Genesis tour is going to be impressive, if just a bit different. I'm a lifelong Genesis fan, and this is, almost certainly, their last tour so I'll be there for sure.

I’m a lifelong obsessed lifer and for the same reasons will be going too. I never had the good fortune to catch them live so this is likely my last chance.

I’m girding my loins for what I am sure will be obscene ticket prices. And I would have preferred Chester there and a Phil in better shape but I will still take this incarnation of the band because after all it’s still frickin Genesis right? 🙌

Saw the ticket prices and laughed. I'd want the Selling England line up rather than the Selling Out line up.

Phil looks very unwell.

Whoo, only 1 or 2 % available on their website in Canada? Already? And the minimum price is 430 per ticket? I didn't pay that for Roger Waters in Winnipeg, the price of the flights plus the ticket is a 2500$ minimum, I can't afford that, too bad...I will prefer to buy two super snares for that price...Maybe it's cheaper to go and see them in UsA maybe? I will still check...

For those of you intending on going did you sign up for the Pre-sale?

Wonder if the selection/pricing will be better/worse than general admission a few days later....

They're playing pretty close to me and they were among my heroes in high school. I just will not pay $300 plus for a bad seat in Buffalo, NY.

I'm glad that I saw Phil and Genesis a few times during their heyday and I'll just leave it right there.

I wish them the best but I'll pass. It's painful to watch Phil in that kind of shape. I prefer to remember them as I saw them at this show in 1982.

Berkeley, CA
Genesis82.jpg

For those of you intending on going did you sign up for the Pre-sale?

Wonder if the selection/pricing will be better/worse than general admission a few days later....
I'm signed up and I just got the email for tomorrow's pre-sale. My guess is once the public on-sale opens all that will be left is the $90 nosebleeds and the $1500 front row tickets. With this being my first post-covid Ticketmaster purchase it'll be interesting to see how this goes...

I have been to a few Genesis concerts over the years as well as Phil Collins but I will pass on this one. Pains me to see Phil Collins like that.

If you have not seen them already check out the tribute band The Musical Box out of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. 🇨🇦
Blew me away!! Seen them 3 times now.
I saw The Musical Box in 2018, and I was blown away! I must for any Gabriel era Genesis fan.

I'm signed up and I just got the email for tomorrow's pre-sale. My guess is once the public on-sale opens all that will be left is the $90 nosebleeds and the $1500 front row tickets. With this being my first post-covid Ticketmaster purchase it'll be interesting to see how this goes...
I got into the pre-sale also! Good luck brother.

Back