Fun "For Sale" Ads

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
When a seller obviously has no idea what they have, and it's worth a laugh, it goes here. I'll start with this gem, a Roger's Vader:

Notice the Yamaha head, Pearl pipe arms and mounts, coffin lugs, and spike spurs? It has Roger's badges (stickers?) around the vent holes. The toms are all 5 lug, the kick and snare are 6. I'm so corn-fused.

SomeBadDrummer

I want to buy this cheap kit just to get the bass drum reso head

Attachments

• 16A891EB-5825-4131-9B17-7592D8D180E9.png
    16A891EB-5825-4131-9B17-7592D8D180E9.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 18

someguy01

I could litter this thread will all the idiot postings from GC.
Looking at used stuff the other day, the pic is of a set of pst7 hats, the description is for a Pearl export kit. This was only one of many.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
I could litter this thread will all the idiot postings from GC.
Looking at used stuff the other day, the pic is of a set of pst7 hats, the description is for a Pearl export kit. This was only one of many.
I see them a lot also. One of these days I'm gonna go there and make them sell me the $1500 guitar listed as the $30 beginner cymbal for $30.

SomeBadDrummer

When a seller obviously has no idea what they have, and it's worth a laugh, it goes here. I'll start with this gem, a Roger's Vader:

Notice the Yamaha head, Pearl pipe arms and mounts, coffin lugs, and spike spurs? It has Roger's badges (stickers?) around the vent holes. The toms are all 5 lug, the kick and snare are 6. I'm so corn-fused.
I've been looking everywhere for one of those RV kits! But AZ is too far away with shipping costs.

I have my eye on a nice Rama Toylstar MIJ kit in deep green owned by some bumpkin from just below Hicktown.

beatdat

NackAttack

BGDurham

Jasta 11

NackAttack

Just found this doozie on a local site.

Seems like a fair price to me. It looked a little high at first, but after reading the full ad I noticed it comes with symbols. If those symbols were designed by a famous graphic design artist, well then you got a collectors piece my friend.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Just found this doozie on a local site.

I love that it was "appraised at $2500". On what planet? I'm gonna take my stuff to Utah and have it appraised too.