Female Chops

Drumdame

A lot of times I'll hear a song that I want to cover and I've only heard it once but I still want to try playing it!

In this video of Tom Petty I'm approximately 8 months into me being a brand new drummer lol. I'll be 70 years Young in less than a month. By videoing when I practice I learn from all my mistakes. I also show my son who's been drumming over 25 years and ask him to critique me.

Please don't mind the drumnastics in the middle of the song I was just playing around. lol

So I am showing you my chops after having an unfortunate accident (neck injury) and being in physical therapy on and off for a year... I'm just having a good time for myself. I'm not here to impress... I'm just having a lot of fun!

ENJOY!

Drummer_D

Last edited:

No Way Jose

Silver Member
We want a link

Drumdame

No Link!!!
Sorry... I tried at least 10 times every which way I could think of and to no avail. I'll ask my son how to do that you guys got to be patient.

Drummer_D

Drumdame

We want a link
Sorry... I tried at least 10 times every which way I could think of and to no avail. I'll ask my son how to do that you guys got to be patient.

Drummer_D

Drumdame

We want a link

Drummer_D

Drumdame

I honestly didn't feel like writing that text over so I just left it there you guys are going to be real patient because I'm going to have to wait till the next time my son comes over and tries to do that for me.

Drummer_D

Last edited:

Drumdame

Okay so I think I figured it out and it's on YouTube unlisted not how do I get it over to the Drummerworld Forum?

Drummer_D

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
go to top of page the video is on-highlight and copy the URL address then paste it here.

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
Like here is an old video of mine-I just went to the video page-then at top of page I highlighted the URL. Then I hit paste here and voila it appears as my video-

Drumdame

Like here is an old video of mine-I just went to the video page-then at top of page I highlighted the URL. Then I hit paste here and voila it appears as my video-
For some reason I can't find the url where is it located?

Drummer_D

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
The box at top of page -the box will say https. www.Youtube.com/watch/blah, blah, blah your video at IP address. Just like this page at top-the URL is-https://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php?threads/female-chops.179121/#post-1882725

ColdFusion

Saw the vid! This is inspiring! You are coming into the forum like gangbusters. Super drummer energy, 70 years young!

Great stamina and awareness of pulse.
Those drum gloves are 🤘.
I think it's cool you have drummers in your family to keep you inspired.
Keep it up. Looking forward to more!

lefty2

Platinum Member
Considering how long you've been playing, you are doing great. Keep it up 🤟🤟🥁🥁🥁 having fun is the key enjoy.

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
Awesome got first video posted and great progress and having “fun”. Thanks for posting - we’ve got members on here for over a decade and I’ve never seen them play . They may be posers LoL

Drumdame

Saw the vid! This is inspiring! You are coming into the forum like gangbusters. Super drummer energy, 70 years young!

Great stamina and awareness of pulse.
Those drum gloves are 🤘.
I think it's cool you have drummers in your family to keep you inspired.
Keep it up. Looking forward to more!
Thank you. I don't know if you knew this but I have 11 drummers in our family me being the only female and beginning at such a late age in my life but you're never too old to be young and never too old to drum! lol

Drummer_D