Extension cable for headphones

Stev01

Just got some ez zst headphones but the cable wont reach from my drum module. Do I need a special extension or will any 3.5mm make to female cable be ok.
Just wondering as there noise isolating headphones and cant seem to find any info about

Simple cable will be fine. :)

I've had very good luck with C2G (Cables To Go) Male to Female in multiple long length extension cables. Both stereo and mono cables are available.

I do find cheap cables work great, but they don't last as long as a quality cable. As long as you are not rough on them it should be fine. If I am buying discount cables on amazon I usually just buy a few and have backups.

Just got some ez zst headphones but the cable wont reach from my drum module. Do I need a special extension or will any 3.5mm make to female cable be ok.
Just wondering as there noise isolating headphones and cant seem to find any info about

Any old cheapo poundshop thing will work. Nothing clever.

Are you in the states?
If so, I have a bunch of these laying around (I think about 12 feet long) from a project I did and I could send you a couple...

Thanks for the offer but im in the UK.
Got one today from a cheap shop but when i plug it in fully its very quiet so have to plug it in 3/4 of the way for it to sound any good.
If I dont use the extension its great. May have been too cheap :)

Sounds like the first cable had one connection broken. Pushing in 3/4 connects both right and left ears to the same channel, which is better than only one ear.

Pretty much all the cheapo headphone extension cables I've ever bought have died. Recently got some off Amazon that died in like four or five uses. Back to building my own with Canare cable...

Back