Ever had a band or genre of music that you shouldn't like...but you do?

Back in the day, I despised the BeeGees ‘cuz they were the vanguard of disco, which killed ‘70s funk. Around 2012, when my daughter became a huge fan, I was forced to listen to them on the 3-hour drive to college. I now have several of their albums.

And Barry Gibbs’ 2016 solo album In The Now is killer. Great drum sound, and he collaborated with his sons on it.
Bee Gees Main Course is a killer album!

when i was a young metal head (I am an old one now), I had a secret affair with Duran Duran, The Fixx and U2. At the time, if this had gotten out, i would have been beat up and thrown out of the pack

but I played along to Rio, Reach The Beach and Boy all the time. On bass and drums. John Taylor is one of my all time most favorite bass players

currently, I can't believe - and most people who know me are the same - that I play in a country band. I can't stand country...but I am friends with the guys in the band, and it is adding to my tool box of styles and genres that I can play. We also play old school rockabilly, which I do love, and old school rock and roll. to my dismay, I find many of the country songs going through my head all the time

Back