Eloy Casagrande

Great drummer, but there are better.

BTW, Eloy and Casa Grande are also two cities near each other in Arizona. :)

Bermuda

Don’t get all mad because I’m not up on who you’re hero is. There are TONS of good players out there that nobody’s ever gonna hear about. If you’re gonna fly off the handle because I don’t know who Eloy is, you better ask yourself who’s being one-dimensional.
Sorry Bo, but I can't help saying......"You're short sighted."

Don’t get all mad because I’m not up on who you’re hero is. There are TONS of good players out there that nobody’s ever gonna hear about. If you’re gonna fly off the handle because I don’t know who Eloy is, you better ask yourself who’s being one-dimensional.

You clearly are because you're being so defensive when you could've simply googled his name and watched a legitimately amazing drummer play.

He's an absolute beast! Spotted this vid a few years back and really dig his playing. Also love the sound of those Rudes.
But crashing a 20" Rude Power Ride...? ?

just found this guy. Dunno how I missed him yet, but I guess cant know everybody. Super impressed with this guy on first glance. quite Technical, groovy and super hard hitting. im gonna have to do some catching up on Sepultura to do it seems.

That's not the REAL Sepultura..... (OK, I'll try not to be THAT guy)

Eloy is an absolute beast though- no denying that (no matter which band era you support) ?

Back