EAD10

Jesuslovesyou

Hey so I would like to get the EAD10, but not the module. Just the pick-up/trigger thing. I already have a TD-17 module and I’m wondering if I would just be able to get the trigger and hook it up to the TD-17 instead. Would it be compatible? Thanks...

The trigger unit contains the condensor mics, and kick trigger that are designed to work with EAD module. I don't believe Yamaha sells the EAD10 trigger separate from the module.

The trigger part of the unit is probably compatable. However the mics won't be. What do you hope/expect to do with EAD trigger that you cannot do with a normal trigger?

The trigger unit contains the condensor mics, and kick trigger that are designed to work with EAD module. I don't believe Yamaha sells the EAD10 trigger separate from the module.

The trigger part of the unit is probably compatable. However the mics won't be. What do you hope/expect to do with EAD trigger that you cannot do with a normal trigger?
Thank you. I wanted just the mic but with this info you have provided me with I will get both (apparently I don’t have a choice😂) I didn’t want to get the module because I’m broke and I figured it would be cheaper but I guess I’ll just get both lol. Again thank you❤️.

I love you

Thank you. I wanted just the mic but with this info you have provided me with I will get both (apparently I don’t have a choice😂) I didn’t want to get the module because I’m broke and I figured it would be cheaper but I guess I’ll just get both lol. Again thank you❤️.

Yes. If you want the option to capture and apply effects to the sound of an acoustic kit, the EAD10 is a great way to do it.

Back