DRUMMERWORLD DOWN

bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
...and now running again. We had to restore from November 19 - so the posts from the last 5 days are gone...so sorry, but had to be done.

Passwords: probably the old password should work again - hopefully no login hassle....

sorry for inconvenience.....

Bernhard

I bet Sticks is behind this. He's probably in his saturn cave, laughing behind giant monitors right now.

Glad to be up again, I actually thought my boss somehow blocked the site on my work pc.

Thank you, thank you, thank you ........​

I still can't log in on my non-permanently-logged-in devices :(

Thanks Bernhard. Glad to report all my logins work as they should again now. Sorry you had to lose so much time, effort and information in order to get us all back online.

so finally we think and hope that login works again....let's see...

Bernhard

I am back in for the first time. Thanks Berhard for all of you efforts. Cheers

Yeah back too for first time. From reading of missing post I assumed my whole identity was eaten when it didn't recognize moniker or email. Thanks for all the efforts-I was jones-ing from no DW. I'm stuck at home caring for a recovering family member (spinal surgery) making my angst worse. But all is well. I noted it said only 92k members and it had already passed 100K as I recollect so I thought 8k were eaten. I created another moniker and got in but couldn't return, then (fool that I am) did it again (oops). So once the dust settles I guess I need to kill my two alter egos (my apologizes, but my situation is driving me batty right now). Regards to all the brilliant minds who fought off the evil cyber onslaught.
P.S. I'll try to be more patient if this ever happens again.

so finally we think and hope that login works again....let's see...

Bernhard

I'M BACK, on all my devices!!! You missed your chance to get rid of me ;)

Thank you, Bernhard. Mwah!

I tried logging in yesterday but it kept saying wrong password and my amount of attempts were up.

Working today! thanks Bernhard!

Bernhard:

Excellent work done and team, to bring DW back to normal function but stronger than ever...

Back