Drummers gig carts Recommendations ?

Vintage Old School

Gold Member
Rock-N-Roller cart for sure. The R12RT with the all terrain wheels/tires is the best all around cart in my opinion. It can go indoors and anywhere outdoors. I started with an R8 due to size constraints of my vehicle. Ultimately I added on a R18RT for additional load capacity and the ability to haul over rough terrain. If I had to purchase only one hands down it would be the R12RT: it should easily handle anything you throw at it. Whatever you choose make sure to get a model with the rough terrain wheels.

pocket player

Rock-N-Roller cart for sure. The R12RT with the all terrain wheels/tires is the best all around cart in my opinion. It can go indoors and anywhere outdoors. I started with an R8 due to size constraints of my vehicle. Ultimately I added on a R18RT for additional load capacity and the ability to haul over rough terrain. If I had to purchase only one hands down it would be the R12RT: it should easily handle anything you throw at it. Whatever you choose make sure to get a model with the rough terrain wheels.
Thanks