Dirk Erchinger

Chopstix44

hey y’all, you might not have heard his name before but hes a hell of a drummer and among the top-drummers from Germany.

He played and plays with a lot of national and international artists like Jazzkantine, Count Basic, Xavier Naidoo, Nils Lindgren, Pee Wee Ellis, Fred Wesley, Nils Wogram, Till Brönner, Smudo, Gloria Gaynor, Kruder & Dorfmeister, WestBam, Peter Fox, Elen, Apache 207 and many more.

Yeah and also a very nice guy! I once bought his REMO Mastertouch 5pc plus REMO piccolo snare - awesome drums, which unfortunately got devastatingly damaged as my first studio burned down. I once assembled the recording studio of the Jazzkantine (and also the one of Cappuccino/Ole Sander when they landed their #1 hit here in Germany) while being employed at Wyrwas Studio Technik here in Braunschweig. Good ol' times...

x factor lol GIF by X Factor Global

Yeah and also a very nice guy! I once bought his REMO Mastertouch 5pc plus REMO piccolo snare - awesome drums, which unfortunately got devastatingly damaged as my first studio burned down. I once assembled the recording studio of the Jazzkantine (and also the one of Cappuccino/Ole Sander when they landed their #1 hit here in Germany) while being employed at Wyrwas Studio Technik here in Braunschweig. Good ol' times...

x factor lol GIF by X Factor Global
Yup, I can agree that he’s very nice and entertaining.

Nice although pretty short drum/percussion battle between him and Luis Ribeiro I just stumbled upon:

Back