DEVO in the house!

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Got some shots back from my photographers who shot our debut concert a couple of weeks ago. They did a great job. So this is what our Devo tribute band looks like on stage. Pearl Visions in the house!

_DSC9408.jpg_DSC9412.jpg_DSC9419.jpg_DSC9450.jpg_DSC9454.jpg_DSC9456.jpg_DSC9462.jpg_DSC9482.jpg0D8A0141-2.jpg0D8A0202.jpg

I like how the hats seem to be switching on and off depending on whether there is red light in the mix.

Devo? The band from the 70's?? I haven't heard of them for decades, that so funny you have a tribute band to them, when I was 13, you were very "in" if you knew who they were in France....Do you have two drum kits on stage? And yes, great photos...

Devo? The band from the 70's?? I haven't heard of them for decades, that so funny you have a tribute band to them, when I was 13, you were very "in" if you knew who they were in France....Do you have two drum kits on stage? And yes, great photos...
We were opening for another band called "Dead Man's Party" which is a tribute to Oingo Boingo, and since I'm left-handed, they understood if I didn't want to use their kit (they even offered, which was very nice of them).
Apparently we're the only ones so far in the Southern California area that is tributing to Devo and already have gotten two offers from booking agencies to manage us - so things are on the up and up (I hope!). Our next show is September 21 and after that we start filling the calendars.

I'm having so much fun - now all those years I spent playing along to all those Devo albums when I was 12 are NOT going to waste!

Great pics Bo-I especially like the lady taking a selfie with you in background. Hope this takes off-it will be a fun ride.

Back