Delta drums.. what are they?

jeremycalifornia

I saw these drums they look solid because they almost look like a pair of Premier Genesis but I can find no information on them who made them or where they came from drummerworld let me know

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211020-011950_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211020-011950_Facebook.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 27
I don't know them but they look like one of the better no name sets from the 2000s. Those were pretty good but don't fetch a lot of money - maybe 200 for the shell set and stands. The ZBT cymbals and matching snare lead me to believe that this was a beginner's set.

jeremycalifornia

I don't know them but they look like one of the better no name sets from the 2000s. Those were pretty good but don't fetch a lot of money - maybe 200 for the shell set and stands. The ZBT cymbals and matching snare lead me to believe that this was a beginner's set.
It is rare that I come across a drum set that I know nothing about I have seen the triangle Delta drum sets but never a round one and I just wondered if it was something cool or possibly worth money.

mpthomson

I'm sure I've seen these marketed under other names such as Drum World and White Horse in the UK. They were stencil maple drums, and normally sounded pretty decent despite their low purchase price.

Too be fair the reissue Genistas are basically stencil drums too.