Click Track MP3's

DrewTheShoe

Hello ladies.

Does anyone know where one could get a hold of (preferably free) MP3 files of set click tracks? It's going to be a little bit before I can get my metronome, and I would like to get a head start on practicing with a click.

hmm. might try this out myself...i dont always carry a metronome, but i always carry an mp3 player! could come in useful! thanks!

It's good to see people wanting to practice with a meteronome. I also have some free click track mp3's that are in increments of 4 bpms. At slower and faster tempos 5bpms seem to be a little bit much. IMO. So go here to get them.

Also, I have created some play along loops that use percussino and other instrumentationi to make your practice time more enjoyable and musical. You can get a free one by signing up for the free lesson at www.grooveisking.com, or you can get 2 every month by being a subscribing member. Click here to get your metronomes.

FREE CLICK mp3s

Hope this help!

Ashley

I generate my click tracks using Audacity (which is free). It's primarily a simple audio editor, but it can also generate click tracks in any tempo and for any length of time.

Back