Chop Suey! - System Of A Down - Drum Cover

Nice! Not my music, but I can appreciate the effort. I like the approach.

I'm not an investor, but when I hear this music, I can't help but think about Michael Burry (played by Christian Bale) playing the drums in the movie "The Big Short", while he waits for the market to crash during the housing crisis in 2008 (he created a shorting scheme called "credit default swaps"). No doubt the energy of metal drumming is a perfect offset for all the stress involved in that kind of transaction. :)

Again, nice playing!
EDIT: Apparently, Mr Burry is shorting the stock market against the coronavirus crisis as well.

Last edited:
Do you have good notation for the song? I just spend 3 euros for sheet music to support the effort and it was crappy :/

Nice! Not my music, but I can appreciate the effort. I like the approach.

I'm not an investor, but when I hear this music, I can't help but think about Michael Burry (played by Christian Bale) playing the drums in the movie "The Big Short", while he waits for the market to crash during the housing crisis in 2008 (he created a shorting scheme called "credit default swaps"). No doubt the energy of metal drumming is a perfect offset for all the stress involved in that kind of transaction. :)

Again, nice playing!
EDIT: Apparently, Mr Burry is shorting the stock market against the coronavirus crisis as well.
...no matter what you play it's matter that you play...

Back