Centent cymbals

drummingman

Gold Member
Since I've been looking into getting new Cymbals I came across this brand. They seem to be making a bit of a buzz. Anyone ever play any of their offerings? I'm curious as to what they sound like and their level of quality as I've never seen them in any music shops.

I'd never heard of them until now, but I just visited their website. Using B8, B10, and B20 alloys, they appear to make nine families of cymbals. There are demos all over the web. Have a listen and let your ears decide. A cymbal is similar to a sandwich. You like its flavor or you don't. Nothing else really matters.

I have their "Whisper Series" Quiet Cymbal pack. Do exactly what they say on the tin :)

I'd never heard of them until now, but I just visited their website. Using B8, B10, and B20 alloys, they appear to make nine families of cymbals. There are demos all over the web. Have a listen and let your ears decide. A cymbal is similar to a sandwich. You like its flavor or you don't. Nothing else really matters.

Sitting in my car and cam across this thread and your post and I agree 100%. Never heard of them , but let your ears decide . So sitting here waiting for my daughter and while reading your response , this comes on ......?. But since they’re sideways does it mean something is off in our thinking ???‍♂️. Nah , I play what sounds good to me .

2428EB01-AB21-4CBE-89CD-D928E006ABDE.jpegF8FED72C-2B2C-4FA0-BB54-B32B629B34C3.jpeg95EFC793-6D80-4CE7-A99C-14986023301E.jpegE111479B-1331-4B28-A8FC-FE792E333C5A.jpeg

Back