Can't Stay Logged In

My cookies are enabled. If I try to log in by hitting "log in", it tells me the site uses cookies but won't give me the option to accept them. Been fighting with it since yesterday. I just tried to log in manually and it worked. Is there a setting inside the site I need to adjust? I have 'remember me' checked already.

i have no knowledge of cookie setting on this forum. I suggest empy the cache - and does the problem with another browser persists?
Thanks a lot - and the site is online since today - so yesterday another ticket...
Bernhard

i have no knowledge of cookie setting on this forum. I suggest empy the cache - and does the problem with another browser persists?
Thanks a lot - and the site is online since today - so yesterday another ticket...
Bernhard
Yes, I just got home and tried again. It gave me the cookie notice again and wouldn't let me log in. It says I must log on or register to post. However, if I look at members online it says I am already logged in. So I'm not logged in, but it says I am. The issue happens on the two different browsers my phone is equipped with. I tried it on my wife's phone also, she has never been to DW, and the same thing happened. I can go to a subforum and sometimes manually log in, but it's like 1 in 10 to even do that. That's how I'm in now.

When I log in, I can view my Profile information and visit the Forum (under the sub-heading found at the top), but if I click on Home, I am automatically logged out.

Everything seems to be working right now. Perhaps my phone and the new site just needed some time together to sort things out. Haven't had any more cookie or log in issues.

Back