Can we have a "Hall of Fame" section?

deltdrum

I'd love to have a listing of memorable, creative, funny, or really important threads that have gone on since the beginning of the forum.

PLEWFLADC or whatever the hell it was comes to mind. As well as the kooky posts from Jay Norem.
Unfortunately there are more that I'd rather forget than remember from a certain Mapex Saturn owner.

PLEWFLADC or whatever the hell it was comes to mind. As well as the kooky posts from Jay Norem.
Unfortunately there are more that I'd rather forget than remember from a certain Mapex Saturn owner.

Sticks!! I thought he was hysterical.

I'd love to have a listing of memorable, creative, funny, or really important threads that have gone on since the beginning of the forum.

You can always just do this to find the most important threads :)

Attachments

• 8mileSearch.JPG
    8mileSearch.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 330
What we need is someone to read through the entire archive and pick out the classic threads and consolidate them into one thread. A sticky is not really necessary, someone reading through everything is however. deltdrum, since this was your idea, I nominate you lol.

Is this just another thinly veiled attempt at self promotion? Seems to be a thing around here.

I don't get that feeling. More of a convenience, like the Readers Digest condensed version of Drummerworld.

As far as criteria, that's highly subjective. But you will have your run away classics that everybody agrees on.

One thing we can do, is try and remember the classic threads.

Groove vs Chops, the holy grail of classic threads
The cape thread
Anything with Sticks4
PEWFLACC
The whole badge fiasco
The tom angles thread always gets my vote
Some stuff of yore featuring Matt Smith is priceless
When Pollyanna (Anon) had enough and left for a bit in 2010 I think it was
The thread where Pollyanna says she recorded the daily temperatures in Sydney for like 15 years straight. What a nut!

Mediocre attractive sharks being jumped by attractive waitresses?

What we need is someone to read through the entire archive and pick out the classic threads and consolidate them into one thread. A sticky is not really necessary, someone reading through everything is however. deltdrum, since this was your idea, I nominate you lol.

Hahah I'd actually gladly do it, but just started a new school semester and picked up hours at work.

I'm more of the "ideas guy" :p

Can I nominate the thread where I post my famous 24 inch hats 8 inch whisper ride and "inverto crashes"

That's a classic

Back