Basix drum throne

roco12

I bought Basix drum throne, and it got broken in about two weeks.Now I am feeling pain while playing, so I'm looking for a good and comfortable drum throne that will last long. I'm not asking for price, but for quality, what should I look for?

newoldie

Silver Member
Check out the Roc N Soc drum thrones- whether spindle or gas shocks, this is one solid and comfortable throne: in seat quality, foam, construction, etc.

makinao

Silver Member
I got one too, because it was the cheapest one available with a threaded shaft. It's still ok after 2 years. Although if I had more money, I would have gotten a roc n soc or yamaha.

roco12

Actually,I live in Croatia and we don't have roc n soc here, so I have to choose something from other brands like yamaha, tama, sonor, dw, ludwig. Also, I am sitting pretty high, so I need something quite solid. Any suggestions? :D

JacobDB

Actually,I live in Croatia and we don't have roc n soc here, so I have to choose something from other brands like yamaha, tama, sonor, dw, ludwig. Also, I am sitting pretty high, so I need something quite solid. Any suggestions? :D

Are you able to order one online? I also sit pretty high and I think Roc n soc blows the others out of the water as far a comfortability. just in my opinion. I also love the thicker Pork Pie seats. DW makes some really durable hardward if you had to buy something locally. I would look for PDP if it's available, just for price sake.

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
Try a Tama First chair with the saddle seat. I am a large person and have 5-6 years on mine.