Back at the office

Moejo

Another live take at the office with Fatwood. Seemed many enjoyed the last video, and I figured Id share another. Hope you all enjoy it. I call this one my "Meg White" song. Very simple yet effective part for me. It fits the song well IMO.

Simple but very effective makes you want to dance or at least tap your feet. Played with feeling also, that's important. I commented on your cymbals in another post of a new track but that was in a studio, so they should sound good in that setting. They sound great here also, what are you using?

Simple but very effective makes you want to dance or at least tap your feet. Played with feeling also, that's important. I commented on your cymbals in another post of a new track but that was in a studio, so they should sound good in that setting. They sound great here also, what are you using?
In this video im playing a set of Paiste Big Beats. 18, 20, 24, 15" hats and the drums were only captured by the room mic. Same studio as the recordings. We do all our own recordings. Engineer,.mix, master, etc....in the demo recordings you're hearing Paiste Signature fast crashes 17" 19" and 20" full ride with 14" 602 SE hats. I chose those particular cymbals just for recording.

Back